Pastor Thomas Clinkscale, was called to shepherd the Bethany Bible Chapel family December 1, 2008. Pastor Tom served prior to this at Lakeside Baptist Church in Apopka, FL. He is pleased to be back in New England serving the Lord and closer to his parents and siblings in Framingham, MA.
Tom has enjoyed ministry for over 20 years; has pastored churches in Massachusetts and Florida. Graduate of Palm Beach Atlantic University with a BA in Biblical Counseling; he received his Masters of Divinity from Reformed Theological Seminary. He is currently a certified leader and local faculty of the Antioch School. Pastor Tom has also taught as a Bible professor at Palm Beach Atlantic University of Orlando for seven years while pastoring in Florida.
Pastor Tom and his wife married two days after they graduated from college in 1989, and God has blessed them with four children. He enjoys reading, writing and loves playing and coaching sports with his children.
He loves to share the joy he has from being a friend and follower of Jesus Christ and is excited to be used by God in Winchendon and the surrounding areas.
• The Pastor shall be an Elder and meet all the qualifications of an
• The Pastor shall be a baptist minister cooperating with the
• The Pastor shall perform all of the scriptural duties of his office
• Preaching / teaching of the Word of God
• Administering the ordinances
• Leading in the shepherding of the church
• Leading the church in the fulfillment of God’s purpose
• The Pastor shall have the responsibility of directing the
• The Pastor shall be the lead Elder